Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager (GXP), Hertfordshire ContractMy client is a top company who are currently looking to recruit a Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager...
ITSM Project Manager - Remedy, Hertfordshire - Contract
My client is a top FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a ITSM Project Manager.
The key responsibilities for the ITSM Project Manager include:
- Creates project plan and monitors plan throughout the duration of the assigned project for Incident and Problem Management Remedy application upgrade
- Ensures quality and timeliness of project results.
- Resolves escalated issues and refers problems to the next level.
- Prepares standard and ad hoc management reports and presentations for assigned projects. Organizes and directs project teams.
- Assures the attainment of high quality results as scheduled and within budget.
- Efficiently interacts with peers and next level of management.
The key experience and knowledge of the ITSM Project Manager include:
- Implementation experience of Incident Management Tools
- ITIL Experience
- Experience of working on an international scale
This is a contract role for an ITSM Project Manager working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to ITSM Project Manager Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age