Active Directory Infrastructure EngineerEdinburgh ContractOur client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Active Directory Engineer to join their Edinburgh based team on...
Workday Support Analyst
Lorien's London based Financial services client is currently looking for a highly skilled Workday Support Analyst to join the London based team on a contract basis.
The Support Analyst will be responsible for Business as Usual support of the client's Workday implementation. The role will require management of incidents and change requests relating to business processes, reporting, security, integrations and data issues in relation to the following Workday modules: HCM, Benefits, Advanced Compensation, Absence, Time Tracking, Performance and Goals, Onboarding and Succession Planning.
Key Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with Workday modules - HCM, Benefits, Advanced Compensation, Performance
- Proven reporting and analytical skills
- Able to work independently and excel in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent customer service skills including timely and well thought-out problem resolution
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with all levels of employees and management with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both a technical audience and business users
- Solid Technical Skills Thorough knowledge and understanding of all HR Processes and Workflow
- Good knowledge of Workday report writing, EIBs and calculated fields
- Workday certification not required, but highly desired
If this role is of interest please apply and I will call you to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age