Risk Analyst (Enterprise level) London Permanent A Risk Analyst is required to join the Enterprise Risk Team who are responsible for the development and implementation...
Business Analyst - InfoSec - GDPR
As a member of the IT Controls & Compliance team assessing controls relating to the security and protection of personal data you will be working alongside system owners, system architects and data security analysts to assess the current control environment against requirements of the Data Protection Act (DPA) and forthcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Responsible for understanding requirements for data protection and security as set out in the Data Protection Act and General Data Protection Regulation and assessing the current implementation of controls aimed at ensuring compliance to those requirements
- Production of gap analysis and options for implementation of remedial actions, aligned, where applicable, to existing or planned strategic solutions in place or being rolled out across the company
- In depth knowledge of GDPR and the Data Protection Act
- Broad experience with Unix, Windows, Oracle
- Understanding of the General Data Protection Regulation
- An understanding of HR operations
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age