A Cyber Security Consultant is required by this Tier 1 Management Consultancy who provide information security services to FTSE 250 clients throughout the South-West of...
Our leading Banking client are offering an exciting opportunity for talented Java Developers to join their new Bristol-based Digital Studio on a day-rate contract basis. In addition to working within a fully agile environment, you will provide back-end design and Java development expertise in the delivery of Digital solutions for customers across the bank. You will also:
* Work within the Scrum team to help define technical solutions to user stories including any necessary documentation required by the definition of done.
* Ensure code meets coding standards and take part in coding reviews.
* Ensure new code is re-usable wherever possible and ensure common components are utilised where appropriate. * Write unit tests. * Take part in build and deployment activities as required.
* Assist the team in the resolution of technical issues.
* Collaborate across the team.
Essential skills & experience:
* Agile software development methodologies
* Java/J2EE - Core Java, EJB, JMS, Web services (SOAP & REST)
* Worked with SOA and Microservices in a Single Page Application (SPA) architecture
* Some exposure to UNIX/Linus Scripting and DB2/Oracle PL/SQL
* Websphere/JBOS * Eclipse/RSA
* Wide exposure to a variety of different code management, build and deployment tools, e.g. JIRA, Stash, Git, Ant, DART, TeamCity, Artefactory, etc.
* Experience of working in a highly collaborative environment using Confluence
* Clear communicator to both technical and non-technical audiences
If you are interested in applying or hearing more, please submit your CV or give me a call on 01312574963
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age