Senior Network Project ManagerOur client who are one of the UK leading telecommunications companies are looking for a Senior Network Project Manager to join their...
My client who are one of the UK's telecommunications companies are looking for a Project Manager to join their team on an initial 3 month contract based in Newbury.
The Project Manager must have had previous experience in Enterprise Data Warehouse projects or BI Projects.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Team Work & Leadership - the project manager will be required to create & matrix manage high
- Performing cross functional teams to deliver against agreed plans to the customer.
- Customer Centric - Able to stand in the customers shoes and understand their environment and the impacts a project
- Good understanding of business & organisational effectiveness
- A problem solver, ability to identify root causes and make decisions
- Organised, structured and effective planning skills
Must-have technical / professional qualifications:
- PRINCE2 qualification or equivalent recognised project management methodology
- 5 years minimum experience as a Project Manager
- Experience of delivering projects which span multidisciplinary areas of differing size and complexity to meet business needed
- Experience of delivering into a customer environment & managing customer relationships
- Experience of leading multi-disciplined teams, ability to drive effective project teams
- Understanding of the importance and principals of business benefits and their realisation
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age