Technical Specialist Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Technical Specialist to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months...
Head of Technology Operations Risk - 6 Months - Edinburgh
A well renowned Top Tier Bank is seeking a Head of Technology Operations Risk to join their Edinburgh based team on an initial 6 month contract.
You'll be responsible for embedding the risk management framework and approach in Technology Operations that ensures our customers' needs are central to decision making.
Day-to-day, you'll be:
- Making sure that adequate controls are in place by ensuring regular assurance testing programmes are carried out
- Providing coaching and feedback to senior leaders relating to their management of risk and use of the framework
- Building effective working relationships across Technology Controls teams, sharing information and working together to deliver strong customer service outcomes
- Developing the quality of the output from risk assessments for operations to contribute to the Technology risk profile and risk decision making
We're looking for a knowledgeable risk management leader with experience of developing and implementing effective risk management approaches. You'll come from a regulatory environment, and have experience of working in a technology environment, preferably within Financial Services.
You'll also need to have:
- The ability to operate and influence at an executive level and build relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience of risk management and risk control at a technical and operational level
- The ability to translate risk terminology in a simple, meaningful and powerful way
- The ability to identify industry trends and best practice and incorporate it into current practice
Knowledge and experience of implementing and operating in an agile/dev ops environment would be advantageous.
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age