Head of Data (GDPR) Permanent BasingstokeWe are currently looking for a Head of Data to join one of our clients in Basingstoke in a permanent...
Pega Architect / Delivery Manager - Contract - Basingstoke
We are currently recruiting for a Pega Architect / Delivery Manager to work with one of our clients for an initial 6 month contract in Basingstoke.
As the Pega Architect / Delivery Manager you will be responsible for IT delivery from review & acceptance of elaborated requirements, through to handover of solutions to SIT and UAT. You will work with the IT Delivery Lead in this area to manage our client's Pega Centre of Excellence, ensuring the team deliver the defined Projects & CRs to agreed cost, timescale and quality. A key part of this will be to drive software development best practice and ensure KPIs are well defined and fully met.
- Hands-on experience of the full Software Delivery Lifecycle (both waterfall and agile models)
- Experience of managing IT deliveries in complex environments
- Prior management, supervisory and/or team leadership experience
- Experience of managing vendor relationships, ideally including offshore partners
- In depth knowledge of the Pega application suite
- You will possess a strong technical aptitude
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role then please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age