Risk Analyst (Enterprise level) London Permanent A Risk Analyst is required to join the Enterprise Risk Team who are responsible for the development and implementation...
Compliance and Risk Project Manager
A Compliance and Risk Project Manager is required to join my client - a FinTech (for good) start-up taking the world by storm and changing the way we send money overseas, based in London Victoria, on a permanent basis.
The Compliance and Risk Project Manager will be responsible for the management of Compliance and Risk projects within the region. It is a hands on role where you will be required to work with department leads across multiple time zones.
Skills / Experience required of the Compliance and Risk Project Manager:
- Previous project management experience.
- Compliance, AML or Regulatory experience
- Understanding and awareness of regulatory compliance, Anti Money Laundering (AML), Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF), fraud, and regulatory environment.
- Proficient in MS Office (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio).
- Certifications such as PMP, CRCM, CAMS, CFE.
- Previous experience in a regulated financial environment.
- Previous experience with global teams.
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance and Risk Project Manager:
- Stay informed on product developments and, as necessary, bring it to the appropriate Compliance/Risk owner, monitoring the product developments to assure Compliance/Risk considerations are integrated.
- Defining project goals, scope, approach, and overall task plan including providing clarity on critical path tasks.
- Communicating with stakeholders.
- Creating detailed project plans and reporting and capturing/managing project risks, issues and dependencies and tracking deliverables through implementation.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of monitoring and add on technologies and assisting in the development of key strategic technology and business initiatives.
- Understanding and interpreting the compliance, risk, and regulatory aspects driving Line of Business monitoring needs.
The environment is open plan and fun with games in the office and regular socials. Benefits include the below:
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Pension (contributions up to 8%)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Shopping Discount Vouchers
- Free transactions
- Free breakfast
If this sounds like a great place to work, please apply now!
PERM - PROJECT MANAGER - RISK AND COMPLIANCE - LONDON
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age