We are currently recruiting a Principal Engineer to join a large global media company, you will have extensive experience using the wide range of technologies and patterns required to build modern web-based products and services. From CDNs, Networking, Cloud infrastructure and Databases through to front end templating and performance tuning.
As a Principle Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Management of a large tech stack (Up to 55 Engineers)
- Making sure operational needs of the site are taken car of and running smoothly.
- Understanding business requirements to match with the technologies.
- Ability to be hands on and complete engineering for high levels of fault tolerance, stability and performance optimisation.
- Help move the business forward with focus on building new products.
A successful Principle Engineer will have a good mix of the following skills:
- Problem solver
- Ability to communicate with all teams members and key stakeholders.
- Ability to encourage and motivate teams.
- Understanding of modern web browsers and challenges
- Ability to learn and understand a business and the nature to help with progression.
This is an excellent position to manage a team of very talented engineers and be part of an ever-growing media company. This role offers a competitive salary package including bonus, pension, healthcare and session ticket loans.
If you are interested in discussing further please send your CV to Kimberley.Miller@Lorien.co.uk or call on 0113 200 2207
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age