Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for an UI Designer specialising in Mobile Apps to join their team based in their West of London...
Back End Java Developer - Contract - Bracknell
We are currently recruiting for a Back End Java Developer to join one of our clients in Bracknell for a 6 month contract.
As a leader you will have a passion for software development and an excellent understanding of how to define and deliver solutions iteratively and collaboratively. You will be involved in all areas of delivery, with the technical gravitas. You will be confident in challenging business requirements to ensure you are continuously delivering the best possible outcome, harnessing innovation and driving adoption of new technologies to deliver business value. Your vision and ambition will contribute to shaping our client's online technology roadmap, influencing their future technical direction and balancing passion with precision to deliver exceptional online service and solutions.
- Programming languages: Java 8
- Build tools: Gradle (or) Maven
- Architectural styles: Web services, SOA, REST API, Micro services
- Code versioning tools: GIT (or) Mercurial
- Unit testing: JUnit
- Java IDE: IntelliJ (or) Eclipse
- Web framework: Experience in any of the popular web frameworks like JSF, Struts, Spring MVC.
- Application Lifecycle Management Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, NexusPro (or) similar.
- Working practices: Knowledge and experience of agile frameworks and practices: Scrum/Kanban, user stories, BDD/TDD, DevOps, Continuous Integration & Delivery, Pair Programming etc.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, and have the right skill set, then please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age