Finance AssistantA Finance Assistant is currently needed to join a team based just off of Oxford Street London with a market leading online performance marketing...
Communications Assistant - London - Contract
Our client, a leading FMCG are seeking a Communications Assistant to join the team on a contract basis in London.
Communications Assistant Role
This will be a rewarding and challenging role providing an opportunity for the right candidate to build on existing change, communication, process or project experience within the environment of a supportive cross-functional Procurement and Shared Service project team.
Communications Assistant Skills and experience required
- Process transformation experience
- Experience of successfully delivering, communicating and embedding change across multiple geographies and cultures.
- Clear and concise communicator
- Project implementation experience
Desirable skills and experience:
- Knowledge of source to pay and Procurement processes
- Experience of HR system requisitioning and approving
- Native English speaker with Spanish or Portuguese as additional languages
- Experience communicating change or training.
Communications Assistant Key outcomes
- To successfully help embed Optimisation changes within the business
- To set up and maintain your global change and communications plan and tracker
- Build connections across the regions to support the successful implementation of the project
- To shape and tailor any existing change, communications or training materials to ensure they are appropriate for the implementing regions
- To challenge the project team to ensure the changes are clear, correct and to shape the change messages around those changes
- To deliver communications and training to employees who place orders in the bsuiness using existing materials, but also transfer these activities into the regions for BAU
- To ensure all activities operate with the right framework for approval and audit
If you have the necessary experience for the position of Communications Assistant please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age