UX UI Designer Permanent Covent Garden, LondonWe are currently recruiting for a UI UX Designer to join one of our client in a permanent capacity....
Digital B2B Product Manager - WEST LONDON - Permanent
Our client, a leading British Corporation, are looking for a B2B Product Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and enthusiastic Product Manager to be involved in a new product from its creation.
Digital B2B Product Manager
The team are responsible for product development and growth of propositions and services. The role of Product Manager will be split across sales and product management.
Digital B2B Product Manager
- Delivering B2B products and services to market and work with technical team to develop a product roadmap beyond that
- Relaunching and rebranding the products to align to the business product architecture and roll this out across all touchpoints
- Developing the key marketing messaging & materials (branding, naming, media) for the B2B propositions and distributions within the agreed budget and in partnership with B2B team and other internal business units
- Responsibility for the customer experience (online, app, support, logistics & on-boarding) for B2B propositions, services and distributions
- Setting up on-going MI & reporting (both financial & customer experience) for the fleet proposition using outputs to revise the business case & set future targets where appropriate
- Carrying out research on market trends and threats and competitor analyse
- Growing the scale of products and services with a focus on driving sales amongst B2B and B2B2C partners
- Proactively meeting clients alone and in partnership with external partners and internal business units to drive sales of Connected Car products and services
- Responsibility for generating a pipeline and reporting against it
- Ensuring that Treating Customers Fairly is embedded in the culture of the business to deliver customer outcomes
- Working with in the control parameters set out by the business and ensure new product adhere to project and business governance.
Digital B2B Product Manager What do I need?
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven experience within a product management role, specifically launching a new product and managing commercial KPIs
- Knowledge of key marketing processes and an interesting in learning more
- Ideally has experience across B2B and B2C
If you have the necessary experience for the position of Digital B2B Product Manager please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age