Head of Data (GDPR) Permanent BasingstokeWe are currently looking for a Head of Data to join one of our clients in Basingstoke in a permanent...
GDPR Data Protection Officer - 6 Month Contract - Basingstoke
We are currently looking for a Data Protection Officer to join one of our clients in Basingstoke for a 6 month contract. This role would be reporting to the IT Director and liaising with the Legal, Compliance, Risk and Information Security teams as required, as well as with the Marketing, Product, Sales teams and HR and Finance.
GDPR Data Protection Officer Responsibilities:
- Advise on data protection/privacy matters
- Provide cross-functional support with respect to management of data privacy and protection risks.
- Advice on new product initiatives and strategic initiatives.
- Advise on and help coordinating relevant initiatives, such as the GDPR program.
- Advise on and support privacy risk assessments and processes.
GDPR Data Protection Officer Experience:
- Demonstrable experience as a practising privacy practitioner
- Detailed knowledge of data protection requirements
- Deep understanding of systems and processes
- International and cross-border experience
- CIPP/E or ISEB Certificate in Data Protection
GDPR Data Protection Officer Expertise and Professional qualities:
- Expertise in data protection laws and practices and an in-depth understanding of the GDPR.
- Experience with designing and running data protection programs.
- Deep understanding of systems, data and processes.
- Familiarity with privacy and security risk assessments and best practices, privacy certifications/seals, and information security standards certifications.
- Sound understanding of and familiarity with information technology programming and infrastructure, and information security practices and audits.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management and decision-making within the organisation.
- Ability to communicate effectively with data subjects, data protection authorities and other controllers as required.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, then please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age