Project Manager Financial Services GDPR Permanent RoleWe are currently seeking a Project Manager for a leading Financial Services organisation based in Birmingham city centre, initially...
PMO Analyst - Permanent - Telford
A PMO Analyst is required to join my client - a leading consolidator of 'Closed-Life' services in Telford on a permanent basis.
The PMO Analyst will be responsible for leading the control and governance of a designated number of projects.
Key Skills required of the PMO Analyst:
- Governance and process control
- Reporting and analysis
- Risk and Issue Management
- Change Management experience
- Experience working with MS Project, Visio, Word and Excel
Key Responsibilities of the PMO Analyst:
- Plan and track completion of Project Gates, ensuring timely sign off of Project documentation
- Supporting projects through Budget tracking, project planning, benefits realisation and project closure
- RAID management, Project meeting support, Governance checks and Project QA
- Gather data and produce reports in line with requirements for project stakeholders
- Drive improvement of the overall Change process
The company values Agility, Team Spirit, Passion to Perform, Integrity and Customer Centricity, and they are at the heart of their company, and provide the foundations for the way they conduct their business.
Being open, honest and transparent in everything they do, they have created an inclusive culture that encourages diversity of thought and opinion, talents and backgrounds. They are passionate and determined to excel in a sustainable and just way, with a strong record of promoting from within providing excellent opportunity for their employees.
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please submit your application at your earliest convenience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age