My client a leading media company seeks a Principal Designer to join a design team responsible for designing all digital products covering business news and...
Lorien are currently recruiting for a client in central London as a Senior Full Stack Developer to work on a next generation website. You will be able to bring you unique ideas to the table to help the business grow and experiment with new ideas.
You will be responsible for:
- Writing and integrating with APIs
- Managing the lifecycle of a feature including design, build and deployment
- Ability to collaborate with Product Owners and Designers
Candidates will have a good mix of the following:
- Ability to problem solve
- Knowledge of a variety of software design patterns.
- Experience of development from the Server-Side (Node.JS, Python, Java)
- Experience of working on Linux command line tools.
This is an excellent position to be able to contribute using technologies to the growth of a company. You will be able to use your ideas and test theories to drive to help drive the business forward. If you are looking for the next opportunity with an attractive salary package including, Bonus scheme, pension, healthcare and Season ticket loans please send your CV through today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age