Infrastructure Project Manager Edinburgh 12+ Month ContractOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Infrastructure Project Manager to join their Edinburgh based team...
Project Manager (Vendor Management)
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Project Manager (Vendor Management) to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
* Management of dependencies and downstream platform delivery
* Organisational and planning skills and extremely strong communication and stakeholder management skills
* Expected to coordinate multiple external teams to deliver within the project timescales and manage these dependencies
* Risk and Issue management and resolution will be an essential skill.
* Migration or transformation experience
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
Should this position be on interest please let me know by return email, attaching a copy of your latest CV and contact details and you will be contacted to discuss as required. Alternatively if you know of anyone else that may be interested in this role please forward on my details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age