Business Analyst / Processes Designer Contract Redhill / ReigateWe are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst / Processes Designer to join one of our clients....
Business Analyst - Contract - Reigate
We are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join one of our client's on an initial 3 month contract based in Reigate. As the Business Analyst, you will be responsible for gathering and understanding the business needs on a client site in Hong Kong in relation to a defined set of enhancements. You will then ensure that the requirements are accurately documented and manage the sign off process of these with the client. In this role, you will be working across a range of enhancements both simple and complex. A key part of the role will be to manage scope with the client.
- Extensive experience of successfully undertaking the business analysis role ideally within the pensions industry
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of a range of project and system delivery methodologies.
- Knowledge or experience with various process improvement methodologies.
- Sense of accountability, owning one's work and taking pride in it; commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
- Strong organisational abilities and flexibility to work in a performance driven environment managing multiple project priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executive, managers and subject matter experts.
- The ability to manage the scope and push back where necessary.
- Ideally ability to communicate in Chinese.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age