IT Process Project Manager - Dublin, Ireland - Contract
My client a top pharmaceuticals company is currently looking to recruit an IT Process Project Manager to join its team in Dublin, Ireland on a contract basis. The IT Process Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Work with stakeholders to define a process for Technology Driven Innovation.
- Tech Innovation Process defined.
- First reporting issued.
- First governance cycle planned and documented.
Key skills for the IT Process Project Manager:
- IT Project Management experience
- Process mapping experience
- Detailed spreadsheet and analysis with Excel.
- Setting up SharePoint databases.
- Experience of formal innovation processes such as STREET from Gartner would be an advantage.
This is a contract role for an IT Process Project Manager working for a top company. To apply to the IT Process Project Manager, please send a CV or call to discuss options.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age