IT Service Portfolio Analyst - ServiceNow - Dublin, Ireland - Contract
My client a top pharmaceuticals company is currently looking to recruit an IT Service Portfolio Analyst top join its team in Dublin, Ireland on a contract basis. The IT Service Portfolio Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting multiple off the shelf platforms.
- Evaluate Service now for portfolio Management
- Portfolio analysis
- Configuration of off the shelf systems.
Key skills for the IT Service Portfolio Analyst:
- Any experience of support and configuration of ServiceNow, Imaginatik or similar commercial off the shelf systems:
- General IT skills
- Configuring off the shelf systems.
- Setting up SharePoint databases.
- Experience of service analysis and portfolio analysis is highly desirable
This is a contract role for an IT Service Portfolio Analyst working for a top company. To apply to the IT Service Portfolio Analyst please send a CV or call to discuss options.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age