Lorien are recruiting for core Java Developers for a rapidly growing global media company based near the London Bridge area.
You will be working with a diverse talented team ranging from Junior to senior level, working 50% writing code and 50% infrastructure (AWS, Microservices). This is a great opportunity to develop and grow your skills with a well-established globally recognised company, with the ability to learn new technology.
Candidates should have a good mix of the following skills:
- Experience in core Java.
- Ability to work closely with other developers
- Passion for writing clean code and adopting best practices including TDD
- Experience working in Agile, Scrum/Kanban environment
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment.
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience in Go, Scala, Node.JS, Kafta, AWS or APIS desirable but not essential.
- Experience in Linux desirable but not essential.
- Exposure to Microservices (AWS, Lambda)
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop and grow with an attractive salary package including Bonus scheme, pension, healthcare and season ticket loans.
If this role sounds of interest please send your CV today to Kimberley.Miller@Lorien.co.uk
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age