Digital Business Analyst London Contract Our client, a leading British Corporation, are recruiting for a Business Analyst to join the team in London.LONDON BASED ROLE...
HR Business Analyst - Contract - West London
Our client, a global FMCG, are recruiting for an HR Business Analyst to join the team on a contract basis at their offices in West London.
HR Business Analyst Summary:
- Review of systems and applications to identify core business information for updating system asset repository.
- Working with vendors and business leads to gain understanding of the above and where there are compliance and control gaps. Completion of assessment questionnaires with partners.
- Applying Policies, Standards and guidelines to applications and services - this is will taught and guidance and support provided
- Identifying mitigating activities for any compliance gaps - predominantly process or technical.
- The role will support the existing lead with additional workload to get to deal with a backlog
- Reporting on status of progress
HR Business Analyst Responsibilities :
- Business Analyst skills
- Understanding of business systems (cloud and hosted)
- Understanding of data and data process
- understanding of controls and compliance with regards to data protection and system access
- MS suite of products including excel
- Understanding of application security measures and access controls
- Ability to engage with stakeholders
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to design simple process
If you have the necessary experience for the position of HR Business Analyst please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age