IT RFP Project Manager, Dublin - 6 months Contract
My client is a Top Pharmaceutical company who are currently looking to recruit an IT RFP Project Manager to join their well-established company.
The key responsibilities for the IT RFP Project Manager include:
- Managing an RFP for an Innovation platform
- Ideation platform selection
- Vendor auditing and negotiations
- Planning for implementation
- Weekly status reporting and financial cost plans updates
- Business stakeholder management
- Point of contact for implementation team for issues relating to budget, timelines, and overall scope.
- Organizational change management and adoption of the system by the users.
- Support the business environment and provide access to technical resources as required by the project.
The key experience and knowledge required will include:
- IT Project management experience
- Managed multiple RFP Processes
- Setting up SharePoint databases
- Experience in innovation platforms
This is a contract role for the IT RFP Project Manager working for a Top company on a global scale. To apply to the IT RFP Project Manager Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age