Compliance & Regulation Project Manager - Vendor Management, Dublin - 6 months Contract
My client is a Top Pharmaceutical company who are currently looking to recruit a Compliance & Regulation Project Manager to join their well-established company.
The key responsibilities for the Compliance & Regulation Project Manager include:
- Work with Procurement, Legal and others to design an optimum process including a portal with which to engage vendors around innovation
- Version 1.0 Portal Live. (Content Only)
- Agreeing Strategic vendor process
- First External Innovation events.
- Engage and manage stakeholders
- Stakeholder mapping
- Identify pain points
- Plan reference calls/visits
- Engagement with select strategic vendors
- Conduct niche vendor workshops
- Plan and Project manage innovation events
The key experience and knowledge required will include:
- IT Project management experience
- Experience working in a compliance heavy environment ideally with GXP and financial regulations.
- Setting up SharePoint databases
- Vendor Management experience
- Experience with GXP
This is a contract role for the Compliance & Regulation Project Manager working for a Top company on a global scale. To apply to the Compliance & Regulation Project Manager Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age