IT Supplier/Vendor Manager - Governance, Dublin - 6 Month Contract
My client is a Global Pharmaceutical company who are currently looking to recruit a IT Supplier/Vendor Manager.
The key experience and knowledge of the IT Supplier/Vendor Manager include:
- Strong IT experience in a highly qualified function such as Service Delivery Manager, Service Operations or Supplier Manager preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven track record in establishing efficient strategic partnerships with Suppliers to deliver high quality Global IT services
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding partnering skills applied in complex environments (e.g. Internal/external, Multi-cultural & Geographical dimensions).
- Excellent negotiation, influencing and relationship management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to indirectly manage geographically or functionally dispersed teams
- Proven self-starter / innovator to develop new efficiencies / partnership models.
- Proven track record in driving continuous improvements.
- Deep understanding of transitional, operational and process risks related to outsourcing
The key responsibilities for the IT Supplier/Vendor Manager include:
- Manages key stakeholders in the Supplier relationship including Supplier Global Account Managers and Supplier delivery teams.
- Partners with IT Procurement on Supplier performance and reviews to drive increased value and output from the engagement model.
- Manages the relationship dynamics from cross functional viewpoint to effectively align and manage stakeholders within the relationship
- Motivates supplier as well as internal teams to resolve issues and escalations to get the best solutions.
This is a contract role for an IT Supplier/Vendor Manager working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to the IT Supplier/Vendor Manager Role please send your CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age