Calculation and Finance Test Analyst Telford Permanent A Calculation and Finance Test Analyst is required to join my client in Telford a leading reinsurer and...
Business Systems Analyst - Permanent - Telford
A Business Systems Analyst is required to join my clients - a leading consolidator of Closed-Life services, in Telford on a permanent basis.
The Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for identifying and evaluating options for improving business systems, as well as aiding the delivery of solutions by understanding business outcomes and translating these into easily understood system requirements.
Key Skills Required of the Business Systems Analyst:
- Experience leading system requirements workshops
- Experience providing accurate information to support cost effective, consistent business solutions
- Knowledge of PL SQL
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Knowledge of testing techniques, processes and deliverables
Key Responsibilities of the Business Systems Analyst:
- Obtain System Requirements with SMEs and other stakeholders
- Produce information to support high-level business solution design
- Lead Systems Requirements workshops
- Engage with colleagues in Design/Architecture, Development and Test to ensure downstream understanding of requirements
- Maintain RAID logs and flag risks and issues to the relevant management
The company values Agility, Team Spirit, Passion to Perform, Integrity and Customer Centricity, and they are at the heart of their company, and provide the foundations for the way they conduct their business.
Being open, honest and transparent in everything they do, they have created an inclusive culture that encourages diversity of thought and opinion, talents and backgrounds. They are passionate and determined to excel in a sustainable and just way, with a strong record of promoting from within providing excellent opportunity for their employees.
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please submit your application at your earliest convenience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age