My client, a leading media company, is looking for a DevOps / Integration Engineer to join the Technology team and work with emerging cloud based...
Role: Lead DevOps Engineer / DevOps Automation Engineer
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Financial Services organisation that requires a Lead DevOps Engineer to join their expanding team. You will not only be hands on in your integration of DevOps tools and technologies within the company but you will have a big influence on the strategic roadmap for DevOps in the future of the business. DevOps is already fully integrated within certain areas of the business but needs additional support in areas to grow the DevOps working ways.
The environment consists of a mix between Open Source and Microsoft tech stack giving you the opportunity to work within a unique and complex environment. The office is highly Agile, fun, dress down and sociable, if this sounds of interest the role is outlined below.
- Design, develop and implement and evolve our CI/CD toolset for diverse applications both on VMWare and AWS
- Build and manage our monitoring frameworks to ensure the highest levels of availability and error free processing
- Working with other to stakeholders ensure the automation team has a comprehensive roadmap in place and are actively working towards it
- Engage and actively participate with product development on product design with specific responsibilities for monitoring frameworks and other production focused toolsets
- A strong background in deployment automation and configuration management ideally Ansible
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with Powershell/Bash/Ruby etc.
- Experience with Virtual environments (AWS/VMWare)
- Experience with Jenkins CI/CD
- Experience with modern source control systems
- Experience with Octopus deploy
The Lead DevOps Engineer role will be based in Central London and comes with a competitive salary along with:
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Company pension scheme
* Private medical insurance
* Employee assistance programme
* Life assurance
If you're a Lead DevOps Engineer that is looking for a new challenge and looking to be involved in various projects then please send me your CV asap and I will then give you a call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age