Digital B2B Product Manager WEST LONDON Permanent Our client, a leading British Corporation, are looking for a B2B Product Manager to join the team on...
UX UI Designer - Permanent - Covent Garden, LondonWe are currently recruiting for a UI UX Designer to join one of our client in a permanent capacity. This role is based in Convent Garden, London.
As the Mobile UI UX Designer, you will be responsible for the UI and UX for the client's app. You will have already done outstanding design work on native app solutions and have a portfolio which showcases this. Alongside a passion for modular UI and UX design, you will have a keen eye for detail, mobile technology and be aware of OS design capabilities and limitations. You'll have a real appreciation of user needs and relish opportunities to iterate and optimise the app, building your skills along the way.
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven success in designing for native apps and mobile web
- Substantial experience in a similar UX UI app design role
- Expertise using tools such as AxureRP, InVision, Sketch etc.
- Prototype building abilities, crafting HTML, CSS, JS prototypes using web libraries or from scratch.
- Thorough understanding of app UX best practices focussing on user need, accessibility, utility and simplicity
- Experience in native app and responsive web design and delivery
- Familiar with working in agile/scrum environments
- Ability to understand how data can feed design decisions
- To be able to communicate clearly and explain all design decisions
- Good personal time management, the ability to prioritise your own workload, and be capable of working to tight deadlines.
If you feel you would be a good match for this role, then please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age