Project Manager with Application Infrastructure skills Technology Integration Senior PM required to run various post acquisition technology integration projects with a focus on software development...
Project Manager - Contract - 6 months initially
Ipswich, UK - France - Western Africa
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join one of our clients across CEEMA for an initial 6 month contract. In this role you will run various post acquisition technology integration projects in International with a focus on software development / Application infrastructure.
- Oversee a software development project across multiple teams and locations in an Agile delivery environment.
- Work predominantly on French-speaking offices in the CEEMEA region as well as Paris, infrastructure initiatives and operational deliveries.
- Develop business cases for projects and IT initiatives.
- Ensure architectural/security solutions and designs are compatible with existing support models and operational processes identifying any gaps.
- Overseeing Software development and application migration
- Experience of implementing and managing infrastructure operations in a large global environment
- Experience of HR, Data Sovereignty, Legal issues of Integration predominantly across CEEMEA region
- Large scale transformation programmes
- Defining and establishing the operational processes required to run critical business applications
- Able to produce all necessary project artefacts and reporting
- Application/Infrastructure vitalisation - Citrix, VMware, VDI
- Knowledge of Microsoft System Services and Solutions
- Data Centre infrastructure (M&E) and environmental protection techniques/technologies
- Networking - LAN & WAN principles, Network Architectures, Network optimisation and key network technologies
- Storage - SAN, NAS, Tape, Backup and Archive systems
- Platforms - Windows servers, Microsoft clustering, load balancing and provision of high availability systems
- Knowledge in a diverse range of security concepts and technologies including Network and perimeter security
- Ability to speak French (desired)
If you think you would be a good match for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age