Project Manager Software DevelopmentWe are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to for a 3-6 month initial contract based in Ipswich. The role will...
Project Manager - Contract - 6 months - Ipswich, UK
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join one of our clients for a 6 month contract. In this role you will run various post acquisition technology integration projects in International with a focus on Software Development and Application Infrastructure.
We are looking for an Application Developer IT PM with Commercial Insurer experience. We are looking for someone who has built applications, or undertaken major change on Applications, someone who is experienced with Software Delivery Life Cycle, has worked with Software vendors/suppliers to build software, or perhaps someone with an application developer background.
- Overseeing Software development and application migration
- Experience of implementing and managing infrastructure operations in a large global environment
- Experience of HR, Data Sovereignty, Legal issues of Integration predominantly across CEEMEA region
- Large scale transformation programmes
- Defining and establishing the operational processes required to run critical business applications
- Able to produce all necessary project artefacts and reporting
- Application/Infrastructure vitalisation - Citrix, VMware, VDI
- Knowledge of Microsoft System Services and Solutions
- Data Centre infrastructure (M&E) and environmental protection techniques/technologies
- Networking - LAN & WAN principles, Network Architectures, Network optimisation and key network technologies
- Storage - SAN, NAS, Tape, Backup and Archive systems
- Platforms - Windows servers, Microsoft clustering, load balancing and provision of high availability systems
- Knowledge in a diverse range of security concepts and technologies including Network and perimeter security
If you think you would be a good match for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age