PMO Analyst 6 Months LondonOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a PMO Analyst to join their London based team on a 6...
Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager (GXP), Hertfordshire - Contract
My client is a top company who are currently looking to recruit a Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager (GXP).
The key experience and knowledge of the Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager (GXP) include:
- In depth Knowledge of ITMS (IT Management System) and associated processes and services
- Experience working within Governance, Risk and Compliance function
- Project Management Certification (PRINCE2, PMI PMBOK)
- Strong analytical skills with experience in analysing processes and/or data and determining opportunities for process improvements
- Demonstrable track record in communication, personal effectiveness, and influencing skills.
- Comfortable engaging global, cross functional stakeholders and communicating at all levels in the organisation
- Good understanding of the Project Management Framework
- Knowledge / experience of IT support processes (e.g. ITIL, ADP)
- Experience of GxP processes
The key responsibilities for the Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager (GXP) include:
- Manage the IT Projects Risk, Control and Monitoring Category
- Provide consultancy on various Project Delivery Lifecycle methodologies
- Provide recommendations on Risk, Control, Monitor (RCM) strategy and treatment plans associated with project delivery life cycle.
- Raise Change Requests and steer through ITMS Change Process
- Work with Test service, RCM Leads and business unit facing teams to assess monitoring results and identify improvement opportunities
- Chair and Facilitate IT Projects RCM Subject Matter Experts bi-weekly meeting
- Partner with RCM Leads on embedding appropriate controls into project methodologies in an effective and efficient manner
This is a contract role for a Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager (GXP) working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager (GXP) Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age