Messaging Engineer Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Messaging Engineer to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months...
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Payments Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiating skills
- The ability to make sound decisions in a fast-paced pressured environment
- Astute attention to detail
- Experience in mainframe technologies, COBOL, CICS, DB2
- Knowledge of off-host technologies, Java, .NET, WAS, however these are not mandatory
- Experience of Payment applications
- A working knowledge of
- Project methodologies
- Project toolsets - so Planview & Oracle
- Change Management processes, including use of INFOMAN/ServiceNow and Endevor
- At least 2 from Complex Payments - Propay; Cheque and Credit Clearing - VPD, CVS, CPE, IA; Faster Payments - IPH, Connex, CPS; BACS - Bankgiro, ARUDS, AWACS
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
Should this position be on interest please let me know by return email, attaching a copy of your latest CV and contact details and you will be contacted to discuss as required. Alternatively if you know of anyone else that may be interested in this role please forward on my details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age