Application Support Developer / Application Management DeveloperManchesterExcellent + Package (Fantastic brand to work for) I am recruiting for an exciting opportunity as an Application Support...
Software Development Lead / Lead Software Engineer
Salary: up to £60k
Exciting opportunity to join a leading global brand with a fantastic name in the market place. Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Agile Software Development Lead to be responsible for the wider team. You will be required to oversee the day to day delivery of work across the team liaising with other Dev Managers, Tech Leads and Solution Architects to ensure tools, process and ways of working are aligned.
- Managing development maintenance resources
- Point of contact for all development projects within this team
- Overseeing the technical handover of assets from build teams to App support teams
- Work alongside the other team leads to ensure compliance with security and risk policies
- Code review and quality control
- Experience working with a distributed (near-shore and off-shore) teams.
- Kanban, Agile/SCRUM environments
- ASP.NET MVC & Entity Frameworks
- C# and .NET 4.5+, including Async
- Highly experienced in managing development resources.
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly.
- Proven experience supporting business critical systems.
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal.
- DevOps and Cloud deployment (Azure & Amazon Web Services)
- Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- iOS development with ObjectiveC/Swift, Xamarin or React Native
- Android development with Java, Xamarin or React Native
- Experience working in an ITIL v3 environment
If this role sounds of interest and you would like more information, please apply on line today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age