Java Lead Developer / Tech LeadLocation: Manchester City Centre, close to Market Street and an easy walk from all central rail stationsAre you an experienced...
Application Support Analyst / Application Support Developer
Excellent + Package (Fantastic brand to work for)
I am recruiting for an exciting opportunity as an Application Support Developer to join a leading brand that is expanding in the North West. As an Application Support Developer you will be working with industry leading technologies within a business that is challenging itself to be the most innovative tech company in the sector, this is a great opportunity to join a business with an expanding tech function that is open to rapidly changing to adapt to the latest trends.
- Re-creation, analysis, troubleshooting and diagnosis of defects
- Executing tasks relating to operational maintenance and monitoring of applications.
- Monitoring and addressing issues with ETL and SSIS packages
- Code reviews, unit test and quality control
- Assessing problems to ensure all relevant issues are considered when making decisions
- Driving forward new and creative ideas which benefits client portfolio
What we are looking for
- Experience in supporting Enterprise applications
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Full stack developer - understands each layer
- Experience in working in Kanban, Agile or Scrum environments
- C# and .Net 4.5+, including ASYNC
- ASP.Net MVC 5
- Entity Framework 6
- Web API 2.0
- Any dependency Injection Framework (eg Spring)
- Ninject DI
- Excel Automation
- Awareness of SFTP, WinSCP, Encryption protocols
- DevOps and Cloud deployment using Azure & Amazon Web Services
If this sounds of interest and you would like more information / informal chat, please apply on line today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age