Finance Developer (TM1) Contract Telford A Finance Developer (TM1) is required to join my clients a leading reinsurer and consolidator of Closed-Life services in Telford...
Full Stack Web Developer - Contract - Telford
A Full Stack WebDeveloper is required to join my client - a leading consolidator of Closed-Life services on a 3 month initial contract, in Telford.
The Full Stack Web Developer will be responsible for developing information systems in line with the specifications of the current project. As well as this, the Web Developer will be responsible for conducting Unit and Integration Testing prior to the function system test.
Key Skills Required of the Full Stack Web Developer:
- C# .Net development experience
Key Responsibilities of the Full Stack Web Developer:
- Defining the detailed designs for changes to the system online and in batch services. Producing:
- Detailed Designs
- Unit Test Plans
- Other artefacts agreed with the Pod Lead inline with the IT Change Development Lifecycle
- Carry out unit and integration testing and ensure all test artefacts are handed over to the Test Manager
- Provide handover documentation to other teams to enable 3rd/4th line support
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply at your earliest convenience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age