Junior PMO / Events CoordinatorEdinburghContract 12 months Our leading Banking client are offering an exciting opportunity for a talented Junior PMO / Events Coordinator to...
Security Project Manager - Edinburgh - 3 Month Initial Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Security Project Manager to join their Edinburgh based team on a 3 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Previous knowledge of IDS and/or Vulnerability scanning
- Previous experience of owning and managing a security change portfolio or project
- An understanding of Finances, Budgeting, Estimating, Investment Briefs and Preparing Budgets
- A strong analytical capability, able to make sense of complex information and requirements
- An appreciation of risk, appetite controls and regulatory requirements.
- General industry knowledge of current and emerging Security issues
- Good project management skills in order to simultaneously manage multiple engagements with changing priorities.
Should this Security Project Manager position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age