Solutions Designer Manchester 6 Month Contract Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Solutions Designer to join their Manchester based team on...
Our client who are one of the UK's leading telecommunications companies are looking for a PMO Lead to join their team on an initial 3 month contract based in Manchester.
Taking the lead on the Financial and PO processing element of the Area, this role is in place to control the demand for purchase orders, prioritising and ensuring the team are processing to these priorities, and receipting in line with contractual terms and conditions. They will also understand and communicate the overall budget position to the budget owner.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully control and manage a programme budget
- Analytical thinking that enables quick identification of trends, risks and areas of improvement
- Strong presentation and communication skills to translate data into useful information for decision making
- Ability to both influence and show resolve under pressure from both vendors and internal stakeholders
- Strong capability to define, implement and maintain reporting standards across a range of stakeholders
Technical / professional qualifications:
- Financial accounting experience
- Project Accounting in large scale roll outs
- Advanced SAP skills
- Excellent Excel skills
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age