Lorien are currently recruiting for a client in central London as a Senior Full Stack Developer to work on a next generation website. You will...
Lorien are looking for an IT Trainer to join one of the hottest growing areas of a media company in their cyber security division based in the London office
Your role will be to liaise between the technology technicians and end users to be able to gain an understanding of the user's mind-set so that you will be able to train and document how to use the new systems.
These include but are not limited to presentations, posters, workshops etc. No technology experience is needed however you will have to be confident and outgoing in nature.
Main duties include:
- Devising effective awareness campaigns across a variety of formats and mediums including posters, infographics, training and user guides.
- Liaising between technology and business colleagues.
- Help assess incidents and find out how to fix it.
- Rapid assessment and remediation of incidents to a proper resolution, including evidence preservation, corrective action and preventive actions.
Key skills required are:
- Ability to create presentations and be able to present to groups/teams
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and good attention to detail.
- Eagerness to learn and help others.
- Ability to be creative and attract users to read help guides/posters etc..
This great opportunity includes amazing benefits such as extra training and the ability to learn and grow with the company in this key time of expansion. This role offers an attractive salary package including bonuses, healthcare scheme, pension, season ticket loans and competitive salary.
If this role sounds of interest please send your CV today to Kimberley.Miller@Lorien.co.uk
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age