Our corporate client has an urgent requirement for a Desktop Support Analyst to join their team based in their Hampshire office.The Desktop Support Analysts purpose...
Urgently required a Service Desk analyst to provide first line technical support to business customers for all IT related matters, working as part of the Service Desk to maintain operational service within agreed service levels and business priorities. Resolving issues when possible at first call, and then following agreed process to escalate onto other teams when not. Carrying out business customer requests to agreed service levels.
- Experience of providing excellent customer service.
- ITIL Foundation Certificate
- Experience of supporting at Service Desk level including:
- Windows XP, 7 & 10
- Office 2003, 2007 and 2010 and Office365
- Phone support using remote tools
- Working towards team and individual targets related to KPIs.
- Experience of using Service Management tools and techniques at a Service Desk level, including
- Incident and Work Order logging and resolution.
- Queue Management of issues and requests.
- Troubleshooting with customers to gain quality information
- Agreeing priorities with customers.
- Escalating to resolver teams as required.
- Experience of supporting business applications such as HR or Finance systems is desirable.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age