Web Content Developer 3 months initially EdinburghLorien's Financial Services client is currently looking for a Web Content Developer to join the Edinburgh office on an...
We are looking for a C# developer to join an existing team of developers in extending our existing Derivatives Infrastructure Application(s).
The role will involve the addition of new functionality and refactoring of existing codebase.Skills and Experience
- C# (.NET 3.5)
- SQL Server (2005 preferred)
- ASP.NET with MVC v2/3
- Investment/Asset Management experience
- Knowledge of OTC instruments such as Swap, Options and Swaptions
- Experience in using FpML
- Electronic Trading Execution experience
- Strong code refactoring skills
- Agile/Scrum/TDD experience
- Windows Services
- Web Services
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age