PMO Analyst required to support the Portfolio Management Office Team including: tracking status of programme outcomes; programme & initiative level risk and issue coordination; coordination...
PMO Analyst - 6 Months - London
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a PMO Analyst to join their London based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will must have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge
- Proven experience working in a PMO role within a change management environment across global or multi-jurisdictional change programmes.
- Experience of P3M and managing Planview on a day to day basis
- Strong presentation skills and data analysis skill set.
- Stakeholder Management, and have the ability to establish and build relationships to facilitate achievement of strategic and change programme goals.
- In-depth knowledge of programme management and project management tools and methodology
Should this PMO analyst position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age