ITIL Change and Release Process Expert, Dublin - 3 Month Contract
My client is a Global Pharmaceutical who are currently looking to recruit a ITIL Change and Release Process Expert.
The key responsibilities for the ITIL Change and Release Process Expert include:
- Be responsible for ensuring that technical solution is fit for purpose and supports the commercial goals of the team
- Proven experience in process definition, development and documentation
- Define and monitor quality assurance standards and measures for the solution
- Regularly report to the team on performance, availability and effectiveness of the solution
- Manage relationships with all solution providers to ensure developments and improvements to the performance of the technical environment are delivered to agreed timescales, budget and quality standards
- Provide expert input into the design of technical solutions and developments, working collaboratively with IT from conception to delivery, ensuring business user requirements are fully understood and met
- Agree problem management and resolution processes for issues and queries with all systems and database providers
- Monitor performance issues and escalate as appropriate
This is a contract role for a ITIL Change and Release Process Expert working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to the ITIL Change and Release Process Expert Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age