ITIL Incident Manager, Dublin - 3 Month Contract
My client is an esteemed Global Pharmaceutical company whose history dates back over Two Centuries and have over One Hundred Thousand members of staff. They are looking for an ITIL Incident Manager to join their well-established team.
The key responsibilities for the ITIL Incident Manager include:
- Be responsible for ensuring that technical solution is fit for purpose and supports the commercial goals of the team
- Define and monitor quality assurance standards and measures for the solution
- Regularly report to the team on performance, availability and effectiveness of the solution
- Manage relationships with all solution providers to ensure developments and improvements to the performance of the technical environment are delivered to agreed timescales, budget and quality standards
- Provide expert input into the design of technical solutions and developments, working collaboratively with IT from conception to delivery, ensuring business user requirements are fully understood and met
- Agree problem management and resolution processes for issues and queries with all systems and database providers
- Monitor performance issues and escalate as appropriate
This is a contract role for an ITIL Incident Manager working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to the ITIL Incident Manager Role please send your CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age