Salesforce Project Manager, Dublin - Contract
My client is a Global Pharmaceutical company who are currently looking to recruit a Salesforce Project Manager.
The key experience and knowledge of the Salesforce Project Manager include:
- Experience leading projects and managing diverse portfolios, with demonstrated experience of managing teams in a matrix organization across multiple geographic regions
- Experience Delivering Salesforce.com solutions.
- Proven capacity to respond to changes which impact projects, dealing with uncertainty and proactively resolve issues to deliver the best possible outcome
- Ability to work with others in a high paced, fluid, multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication, customer management and writing skills
- Experience with agile (e.g. Scrum), & waterfall project methodologies
- Analytical, process-oriented with a keen interest to drive continuous improvements.
- Experience managing outsourced near-shore and / or off-shore teams across multiple locations, geographies and cultures preferred
- PMP / PRINCE2 certification desired or equivalent experience
- Strong can-do attitude and results-focused
The key responsibilities for the Salesforce Project Manager include:
- Leads team(s) in determining business requirements and translating them into project & operational plans. Deliver input with the Solution Architects to incorporate technical and business capabilities aligned to needs of local regions and functions
- Plans and manages projects, acquiring internal and/or external resources to accomplish project tasks and leads the delivery & control of global projects from inception to delivery, scoping, planning, execution, close down and handover to Operations
- Accountable, when nominated, to lead cross-team projects, working with other Novartis teams to deliver business benefits
- Assumes responsibility for achieving the project objectives
- Manages quality, time and cost of the deliverables and maintains control over the project's status and budget
- Ensure relevant IT Business Partner(s) are kept informed throughout the project duration
- Works customer facing as a team with Solution Architects, Business Analysts, Scrum Masters, Development Leads, UI/UX specialists and further roles of the CoE
- Regularly assesses whether projects continue to meet business objectives and to use funds efficiently, ensuring that the project is managed to realize business benefits
- Determines, monitors and reviews all project economics to include project costs, operational budgets, project resources, allocations and schedules
This is a contract role for a Salesforce Project Manager working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to Salesforce Project Manager Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age