Transformation / Change Project Manager Basingstoke ContractOur client, a leading British Corporation are seeking a Transformation / Change Project Manager to join the team on...
Project Coordinator - Basingstoke - Contract
Our leading British Corporation are looking to recruit a Project Coordinator to support a large scale Change Project based in Basingstoke.
Project Coordinator Job Description:
- Monitoring project progress
- Weekly update of project plan with progress, risks and issues
- Contribute to and take ownership, when required, of designing, generating supplier status analysis and reports
- Where required, lead meetings with the project manager and business stakeholders
Project Coordinator Role:
- Have proven supplier management, administration, negotiation or similar experience
- Experience working in Project Coordinator positions
- Experience using Project Management tools
- Strong organisational skills
- Be self-motivating and have the ability to motivate others and have good influencing and persuasion skills
- Possess excellent planning, organisation, communication, problem solving and project management skills
- Engaging with stakeholders
- Consolidating decisions in Excel
- Production of status
- Folder structure & ensuring filing is properly completed
- Recording & tracking key decision
- Minute taking
If you have the necessary experience for the position of Project Coordinator please send through your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age