Data Risk Analyst Brighton 6 Month Contract Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Data Risk Analyst to join their Brighton based...
SAP HR / UK Payroll Consultant
I am currently recruiting for a SAP Payroll Consultant to be based in Worthing, West Sussex on an initial 6 month contract for a large System Integrator.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience on implementing SAP Payroll within the UK and feel comfortable in a client facing role and be able to understand the clients issue and design a solution to help improve the current service being provided.
- Experience within the Utilities sector preferred and experience of or exposure to Success Factors would also be an advantage although not essential.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Experienced in working with customer business to understand requirements and to drive improvements in Payroll processes implemented to deliver business benefits.
- Experience in functional specification definition and all other aspects of the SAP project lifecycle required in order to deploy successful changes to a customer's landscape.
- Will need to be able to assess effort required and support change / quotation process for new work identified. Good written and verbal communication skills required
If this role is of interest and you'd like further information please feel free to give me a call
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age