My client a leading global blue chip company are looking for a Recruiter to join their International Staffing team based near Portsmouth, to provide consultative recruitment solutions to customers across the world. A 12 month contract with a good chance of extension or turning in to a permanent role.
To join a team of direct sourcing recruiters based across Europe, Middle East and Africa territory supporting low volume sales/specialist hiring in UK-Western Europe and high volume recruitment in Central and Eastern Europe.
Building relationships with a diverse range of customers in a highly professional partnering style you will provide expert recruitment advice and support to meet the needs of innovative technology-led business. With skill sets ranging from sales and to in-demand IT you will work with hiring managers and HR colleagues to develop and implement effective plans to source and hire the required talent - on budget and within agreed time-frames.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Source talent both locally and internationally - using direct source and agency augmentation for the right roles/right time.
- Conduct screening interviews with candidates, support further selection interventions as required.
- Build relationships with managers at every level, working to become a 'trusted advisor'.
- Provide guidance to customers in terms of sourcing strategy, labour markets, policy, selection processes, hiring decisions, employment offers.
- Support end-to-end process including on-boarding/administrative tasks.
- Operate as a borderless collaborative EMEA team.
Key Competencies and skills:
- Recruiting experience - either agency or in-house recruiting
- Experience of using an applicant tracking system
- Self-motivated, resilient under pressure
- Attention to detail/highly organised
- A team player with a good sense of humour, 'can-do' service attitude
Please apply online today or call Emma Haslam on 0113 200 2259 for more information
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age