Identity and Access Management Change Manager, West London ContractMy client is a top FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a Information Security Change...
Change Programme Manager - 2 year FTC - London - MSP
Our client a leading FMCG, are seeking a Change Programme Manager to join the team on a long term FTC basis.
Change Programme Manager Role:
- Identify requirements, scoping the GDPR programme and producing detailed plans with the teams, with ownership of the overall project plan to allow effective governance of milestone approvals and programme inter dependencies
- Monitoring and controlling the progress of the programme at a strategic level
- Ensuring robust governance process for projects is in place.
- Ensuring consistent project delivery methodology is used
- Provide leadership and direction to all GDPR project and business initiatives.
- Providing quality assurance for projects within the GDPR programme
- Managing relationships with senior stakeholders to ensure alignment and agreement on strategic GDPR initiatives
- Managing all changes effectively
Change Programme Manager Experience:
- Experienced Programme Director or Programme manager roles leading large and complex strategic change programmes within the FMCG industry
- Experience of working with the impact of the GDPR and / or audit would be advantageous
- Strong Programme and project management skills
- Experience in leading an organisation through change
- Experience of leading cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with senior leadership.
- Strong presentation skills
- A dynamic, self-motivated, positive and innovative approach
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong analysis and decision-making skills.
- Commercially and contractually aware.
- MSP qualification
If you have the necessary experience for the position of Change Programme Manager please send your CV as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age