SAP Vendor Management System Consultant (FieldGlass VMS), West London ContractMy client is a top FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a SAP Vendor...
SAP Vendor Management System Consultant (FieldGlass VMS), West London - Contract
My client is a top FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a SAP Vendor Management System Consultant.
The key experience and knowledge of the SAP Vendor Management System Consultant include:
- Solid SAP configuration experience preferably with SAP certification in respective area of expertise (SAP Fieldglass Vendor Management System (VMS))
- Experience of end-to-end market/site implementation project lifecycles
- Demonstrated breadth of knowledge and solution delivery experience across the end-to-end process that they own, acquired through multiple leadership roles in global SAP implementations
- Knowledge and experience of SAP solutions ideally in a Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of external and internal best practices relevant to aligned process area
- Knowledge of the network of opinion leaders and subject matter experts relevant to their process area (
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma, experience of application
- Strong interpersonal skills. Capable of working effectively in large, complex cross functional teams, capable of building relationships across different stakeholders and functional groups
- Solution oriented and problem solving
- Dynamic, flexible, team player and result driven
The key responsibilities for the SAP Vendor Management System Consultant include:
- Field technical questions from the local program team, such as: system "how to", determining if an issue is a configuration change, defect or enhancement request
- In partnership with the VMS partner, project manage all VMS change requests and issues, from identification to completion
- Project manage any global initiatives involving the VMS technology (integrations, expansions, enhancement requests)
- Assist in conducting testing/UAT for all product enhancements and expansions/deployments
- Provide input into implementation and expansion activities such as: requirements gathering/assessment, data conversion plan and testing plan
- As a system administrator, make system configuration changes - Global admin can do global change but local admin cannot - items e.g. supervisory orgs
- Release management - partner with the VMS account representative to rollout any new release features and functionality and take advantage of new product advancements - regression testing for new releases. 3 major releases, 3 minor releases per year. Fieldglass can do educational sessions.
- As needed, conduct system gap analysis to ensure the VMS is functioning in the most optimal state
- Attend user forums and events hosted by the VMS partner - monthly webinars
This is a contract role for a SAP Vendor Management System Consultant working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to SAP Vendor Management System Consultant Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age