1st line support | Service Desk | Ipswich Experience in Customer Service and IT Support rolesStrong Knowledge in the following technologies;Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise and...
Lead PMO | Business Manager / Business Background | PMO
The PMO Lead will be responsible for co-ordinating and providing pro-active support on the programme and projects initiatives. Review the Planview system to ensure all project managers keep this up to date. They will provide programme and project managers with support and ensure they're following the required standards and processes
- Support the governance and maintain the controls for the projects, ensuring compliance to Group standards and process.
- Contribute to the definition of the project governance and reporting framework for the effective delivery of change across all programme/project activity.
- Implement the governance and reporting framework in the programmes and projects ensuring compliance to Group standards and processes with the goal of all programme/projects being within governance and tolerance, under direction of the Programme Manager and director
- Support Programme Managers and Project Managers in the development and maintenance of plans, tracking, updating milestones and dependency management
- Work with the programme team to identify and log issues/risks and track progress on resolution and mitigating actions
- Support the Project Managers in the creation of project plans and key project documents where required
Reporting and Change Control
- Ensure weekly status reports produced on time and to quality, challenging Project Managers where appropriate
- Ensure Change Control processes are adhered to, i.e. ensure Change Requests are logged, forms are completed and approved by programme leadership
- Analyse and challenge PMs on weekly outputs from the Planview reporting
- Support the creation of and distribution of programme communications to stakeholders
Programme and Project Support
- Ensure the programme SharePoint site is maintained and all key documents are stored centrally
- Conduct monthly project health checks
- Additional ad-hoc support as directed by program leadership
- Track the third party invoice process
- Track resource demand and supply
- Provide support to the development and maintenance of core programme documentation
- Track and support PMs on the gating process, ensuring each project is adhering to these standards
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age