Project Coordinator Basingstoke ContractOur leading British Corporation are looking to recruit a Project Coordinator to support a large scale Change Project based in Basingstoke.Project Coordinator...
Transformation / Change Project Manager - Basingstoke - Contract
Our client, a leading British Corporation are seeking a Transformation / Change Project Manager to join the team on a 6 month contract basis at their offices in Basingstoke.
Transformation / Change Project Manager Role:
Transformation / Change Project Manager responsible for working on large scale change work streams.
Transformation / Change Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Strong Project Management experience
- Strong stakeholder management
- Able to lead and take ownership of tasks
- Quality delivery and a proven track record of working on change projects
- Production of governance deliverables, and tracking, knowledge capture
- Prince 2 practitioner or similar waterfall methodology management skills
- Project Governance
If you have the necessary experience for the position of Transformation / Change Project Manager please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age